There’s nothing else to say other than this jacket is absolutly AWESOME!
The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That’s why our Nootka Jacket is fully seam-sealed for superior waterproof protection. With the Nootka, you’ll stay warm and dry, and look good too!
- 100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
- 6.8-ounce, 100% sherpa fleece zip-out body lining
- 100% polyfill
- 1500MM fabric waterproof rating
- Fully seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
- Polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- Zip-off hood
- Full-length exterior storm flap
- Four zippered pockets
- Adjustable tab cuffs with hook and loop closures
- Left sleeve zippered pocket
- Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
There are no reviews yet.